Thursday, March 14, 2013

I love you, sweetheart-

I LOVE YOU, SWEETHEART">>>>>>>>>>There was a group of women at a seminar on how to live in a loving relationship with your husband. The women were asked, 'How many of you love your husbands?'>>>>>>>>>>All the women raised their hands.>>>>>>>>>>Then they were asked, 'When was the last time you told your husband you loved him?'>>>>>>>>>>Some women answered today, some yesterday,
some didn't remember. The women were then told to take their phones and send the following text: 'I love you, sweetheart'.>>>>>>>>>>Then the women were told to exchange phones>>>>>and read the responding text messages.>>>>>>>>>>Here are some of the replies.>>>>>>>>>>1. Who is this?>>>>>2. Eh, mother of my children, are you sick?>>>>>3. I love you too.>>>>>4. What now? Did you crash the car again?>>>>>5. I don't understand what you mean?>>>>>6. What did you do now? I won't forgive you this time.>>>>>7. ?!?>>>>>8. Don't beat about the bush, just tell me how much you need?>>>>>9. Am I dreaming?>>>>>10. If you don't tell me who this message is actually for, someone will die.>>>>>11. I asked you not to drink anymore. I'll leave if you are tired of me.>>>>>12. Whatever you want the answer is no!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Send this to all your married friends.>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment