Friday, March 15, 2013

Just another weekend..

Nothing difference.. the week have passed with a hectic schedule and from an overseas trip. It is just work, work and work and trying to get enough rest to build up my energy again.  Life was so plain and uneventful as the days drags by into weeks and months and years.

If I look at life at a negative angle, it was boring and flat.Just like a plate of rice without salt, sugar or spice.  But, if I look at the things that I have contributed and done minute by minute then there was quiet an achievement.

As a contribution to my employer and the world, I have walk a little further to realized another project which provides employment and a steady livelihood to 6,000 people or more in a poor country like Bangladesh and these 6000 people can in turn feed a multiple of 5 times of the number of people and have a snowballing effect on the livelihood of people associated with the 6000 people.  This is the principle of multification or evolution.

I considered myself a builder and I contribute to the betterment of the society while there are people who are destroyer and they have have a role to pull me back or destroy what I have build. That is the optimistic view of my role and I want to make myself believe that I am useful and I can continue to useful to build the world a better place.  With this thinking, my past week is not lost and it is actually spend with a purpose.

I have told my staff,Ag that when we look at an object, we can see that this object will change in shape , size  and color if we move our angle to look at the object. Things are different when we see the object in different lights, angle and with a different color background.

If we are unhappy, than it is our choice to make ourself happy and this is up to us to change our choice of the feeling.  But, we have to be aware that to remained unhappy does not solved the problem and it makes it even worst. However, if we exercise our happy choice at less, the situation in better instead of dragging us into a more severe recession.

Just like this coming weekend, you can make the difference and decide how to spend it. If we choose to do nothing and that makes us happy, then by all means we should do it instead of bored ourselves out.


Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment