Wednesday, March 27, 2013

There is sadness in my heart

In life , there are many regrets.  Things that we should do and failed to do or things that we should not do at all. The repercussion of our actions can be diverse and varied and impact on the lives of others. If we think back, we are filled with remorse or sadness in our heart.

From young , I have been playful and naughty. I have a hobby of keeping  stannps and I will exchange my stamps with my friend who is also having the same hobby. I would always want his stamps which is very rare and I will insist to give him my common stamps . I have bullying  him since young and one day, he complained to his; elder sister and she confronted me and force me to give back all his rare stamps.  It was a painful experience and  I learned from this experience.

Before I got married , I have a girlfriend and she stayed with me for 4 years and initially, she wants to get married and I was the one reluctant to gct hitched annd whhen I was ready to get married, she have already changed her heart. She leave me high and dry.

I went into  business supporting my elder brother and he wanted to bring his wife to help him in the business and I objected strongly and rejected his request.  My brother used my father to talk to me and I agreed finally and in the end, my sister in law was at odds with my friends and finally, he left to do the business by himself.  It was a big disappointment to me.

When my elder brother complained to me that his heart was
 very painful , I could have check hm into a private hospital for examination instead of following his decision to wait for an appointment from the Government hospital and if I have make that decision , he should be still around now. This action was another immature act of my life.

When my brother left my business,  I should have shut it down but I keep it going by using another manager to run it and due to my absence a tthe business site , he was actually stole a lot of money from the business. Another mistake of trusting others to make money for us.

I was involved in the stock market  and I trusted my friend too much and investing into his Company shares which is in the end , lost lots of money  and his business collapse when this share price hit bottom. I was about sell the shares but my friend sold it sooner than me.

I have done regretful things or silly things and making the wrong turns in my life. Don't know where I going to but I have learned my lessons

Namaste.



No comments:

Post a Comment