Monday, July 11, 2011

Everything is so unreal !

I am sitting oppersite my father-in-law. He is terminally ill. I caught him staring at me as if loss in thoughts. I shift my sight away from him. I am speechless and do not know what to say to him. All advise have been exhausted and said by other people or by myself. It is easy to tell him to let go but it is damn Harris to do it. Within six months catching the sickness he has aged 10 years or more.

This morning , my wife told me that his father in his dream and with his eyes open say thar he saw children playing around him. This information shock me to my bones. In Chinese culture, this is a bad omen. The last time I heard from my mother in law before her death. She saw the horse and cow face men coming TI get her. She told me that she was not scare and after a short period, she went to the other side I hope this us not true and it was just a dream.

Everything USB so unreal. It was like only yesterday that I was with my mum and her brother and sisters I was running around playing happily and all of them is gone now. I look at my father-in-law and inhia mind his youthful memories flashing through his mind. Fond and bad memories. Very soon it will be my turn.

In Buddhism, this is called impermanence. Nas

No comments:

Post a Comment