Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Another version of 100 kisses.

Punjabi lawyer wrote to his wife...
 
A Punjabi lawyer working in UK wrote to his wife in India ...
 
Dear Sunita Darling,
 
I can't send you my salary this month because the global market crisis
has affected my Company's performance, so I am sending 100 kisses.
You are my sweetheart, please adjust.
 
Your loving husband,
Tuna Singh
 
 
 
His wife replied...
 
TINKU KE PAPPA ,
 
Thanks for the 100 kisses. Below is the list of expenses I paid with the
Kisses...:
 
1. The Milk man agreed on 2 kisses for one month's milk.
 
2. The electricity man, Kooldip Singh, agreed not to disconnect only after
7 kisses.
 
3. Your landlord Kapal Singh comes every day to take 2 or 3 kisses instead
of the monthly rent.
 
4. Supermarket owner Jaswant Singh did not accept kisses only, so I gave
him other items, I hope you understand..
 
5. Miscellaneous expenses 40 kisses.
 
Please don't worry about me, I still have a balance of 35 kisses and I
hope I can survive the month using this balance... Shall I plan the
same for the next month?
 
Your Sweet Heart,
Kichi

No comments:

Post a Comment