Wednesday, February 10, 2016

The year of the monkey

Yes. I have been absent for sometime now celebrating the year of the monkey. The monkey been a naughty animal creates a lot of crisis for me for the past few days.

It started of by running into a massive jam during the eve of the Chinese new year as I was using the normal route to the temple at slightly past midnite . I have been using the same route for past many years and it has been smooth all the time I have to make a reverse turn and go to the temple by another route.

The day before new year, I went to buy some decorative light and the shop assistant told me that he has the last set to offer and give me a discount. He showed me all the lighted bulbs and when I installed it , it was only lighted on one side< I feel cheated as I have not much time to change it again.

My daughter's cafĂ© was open through out the new year catering for my relatives and also for her regular customers.  She was tired but she managed through with the help of her BF and for two days, we gamble after the dinner and on the third night , I hit a session of bad luck losing more money than I had to. But , it was for the fun of the night and there was so much laugh as I lost in the game of cards.

My daughter bought me a polo T and it is was too small for me and if I were to wear it , my three packs will shown clearly.  I don't mind but my wife will complaining that I am trying to show off. This happens to two of my T-shirts. It just too fitting and not too tight

The past three days have been eating and eating an eating ... so much eating and I could feel so tired of eating.  A simple meal will suffice .  Filling just too filling/

The year of the Monkey have kick off and tomorrow will be working day . Time really flies and the five days break have just finished and the fun is over.

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment