Saturday, February 20, 2016

The raining Saturday night

Here I am rating waiting to sleep and the thunder was roaring outside while the Lightning was flashing . I have just came back after a dinner at May's Place.

The rain have not started yet but the whole sky was boiling and waiting for a spark to release the rain. The pressure is mounting and building up for an explosion. Just waiting.

My heart was heavy and my eyes were restless. My mind was roaming around while my body wants to hold my mind atill. What a struggle.  I have calm down my mind and find its pace. A stabilizing and a peaceful pace. I have to bring my mind to an alpha level so that I can go deep into the sleep. I have slow down my mind .

The topic at the dinner were about the hot weather and the boredom outside due to the heat. We wonder where is the excitement in our life. Tourist have been paying huge money to visit the places next to us while we feel it is boring even if we have not been there ourself. What an irony ?

Nevertheless , the night is going deeper and it os better to switch off and go into sleep until tomolo.

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment