Friday, February 12, 2016

Kakikaki , Dato Kramat Road Penang

I want to share with all of you that I had a very good body massage this evening and the most enjoyable part was a leg work on the back and it is the first time, I realized that it is really a skill and the talent of the masseuse . I have never had such an experience after so many months of constantly getting a back massage.

The feeling after this evening's massage is that all the bones in my body have been re-set and my hunchback is been straighten.  I do not know whether it is actually in place but the feeling that I am more straight and it released back my flexibility to me.  It is just a feeling and it is really good.

When masseuse step on my back, it has to be well place and move in a pattern to avoid the stress to our back and at certain points the masseuse  use her point to put additional pressure to press the joints or the points. If it is done properly, your body will feel released and free. There should not be any pain but the feeling of released.

Additionally, with a good body rub and massage , it is really a wonderful experience. I highly recommend all of you to get a good massure and enjoy the wonderful  experience.

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment