Friday, February 5, 2016

Fading love

I was amazed that my daughter told me that she always give love moer than 100%. I told her not to be so hot headed and she should take care of herself more. I have seen her passing through her first love and how it fell apart. Love just vanished after a two to three years of countship. At the beginning, when love is in the air, we tend to ocver commit ourself to love and do silly things about it including sacrifying ourself. But, as times gets by , the true colors appear and when love turns sour and just vanished. All the sacrifice and the gift of love just gone. I saw her using her allowance to buy all the good things for her love and spending most of her free time with her love. Soon it gets less and less and finally, more and more arguements and faced off situations. These happenings must be very hurting but it went stale and finished off with tatters. Now, this is the second love and I find that she is going on the same as her first love. How she is committed to her first lvoe. I hav been telling her to take care of herself first and to have some reserves for herself instead of over extending her love. She is listening a little now after her first love but still spending so much time on her new found love. I know most of the time, it is she who is the first to give up on her love as she has a very strong character and is very outspoken. Most men could not like this character as men is a dominant creature and expects the female to follow from behind. I hope she will learn from each love and will mellow in time. I hope she will find a man that truly love her and support her in all her undertaking because I know that this type of man is very few and is a dinasaur. Well, this is her life and she has to go through to find out what she wants in her journey. There will be alot of pitfalls and she has to pull herself up and move on. LIfe is very difficult and I hope she knows it soonest possible. Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment