Thursday, November 5, 2015

What others do ....

Sometimes  I wonder why we are so great ? Personally , of course.  When I was on the road, one vehicle came into my path and I almost accidentally clash into his car. I cursed and swear.  But , many times before, I have also change lane and caused the same problem for other drivers and I think I am right as I am rushing for my work . I can really justify it and make my actions not only seems good but a correct move.

This type of arguement has happen many times. What other people have done is wrong but if I do the same thing with my own intention or agenda , I am always right.  Is this the way, life logic works ?

We never thought about the other driver's intention or his reason for trying to move faster ahead and even for the same reason, we still feel that their actions is always wrong if it affects us in any way especially endangering our life.

With this logic, human beings are very selfish and they only think of themselves.  Once, I had an accident . One car reverse into my car and we agreed to claim insurance after making a polic report.  We were supposed to proceed to the police station.  After arriving at the police station, I could see the other car, so I proceed to submit my case to the traffic police.  After a few days, I went to buy the report and I was told by the police that the other party have reported that I have clash into his car and damage the back of his car and I have to pay a penalty for that. I was really upset and I learned that there are people who can twist the facts to achieve their end. I was asked by the inspector to pay the fine. This is the true and I have checked with a few friends and some of them concur with me on such incidents.

Everyman is for himself  and if not, the heaven will destroy and the earth will split apart. Oh ! my God.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment