Sunday, November 29, 2015

Messy blue monday

After a whole day and night's raining in Penang, the day opens up with a messy and deeper blue monday.  One staff applied for leave while another time off and my wife was having flu and fever.  There was  a bit of rain in the morning and it turns into a bright day, when I touched the mid span of the Penang bridge.

The traveling to Kl on the weekend ot see my sister in law was a tiring journey and after seeing her, I was depressed even more. Her conditions have deteriorated and her case is getting worse.

On the evening, I had a dinner with a US relative. She was recently divorced and after that she went on a diet and shake off 23 pounds and she was addicted to marathon and she looks happy and fit.  What a contrast between these two relatives. One dying and another enjoying a second spring in life.

Nevertheless, it was raining heavily last night and was like pouring and makes my trip to May's cafe and back very messy and tiring.

The thought of my dying sister in law have been on my mind and I have to calm my mind and not to be caught in this depressing time. It was amazing that I could drive 5 hours on saturday and drove back to Penang for another 5 hours on Sunday.  It was not so taxing as before when I could be totally drain off my energy and could be sleeping like a log.  I could regain my energy after two hours rest during my body massage on Sunday. It was amazing and maybe it could be the nuskin supplements that I have been taking these few months.

Well, I have to settle down fast in my job and bring back my normal working life to live on.  The show must go on.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment