Saturday, January 17, 2015

The big "C" comes back to haunt again

This is Saturday afternoon and I just had my tea time with grapes and coffee. It is a strange combination but it is okay for me.

The occasion was not so good as I am waiting to see my sister in law who have just diagnose of having cancer. The mood have been muted for the past few days since the news and I have just travelled six hours from Penang to Kuala Lumpur.

The news have brought back memories of my mother in law who have died years ago also from cancer. I spend a lot of time with her during her treatment and I could see how she has suffered . The memories still hurts and the latest news bring back the memories that have been kept deep in my memory.

My sister in laws' sickness is very serious as the sickness have already spread. Now , we are waiting to see her and hear what she intends with her treatment. It is a very tense moment and we are eager to see her. 

We pray for her and hope she can recover from this sickness.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment