Monday, January 26, 2015

Monday after ,,,,,

The weekend was hectic with lunches and dinners with my family and relatives . Shuffling here and there from Yoga, to home for installing new curtains and then to lunch in my sister's home and to steamboat dinner and followed by Sunday with my house cleaning , lunch at straits Quay  and go for tea break with my sisters and my daughter and have dinner with my sister nad brother in law.  SO much for that.

I have planned a restful weekend but it turns out to be a hectic day. It is really a wonder why events can change so fast. 

The feeling is rather weird as I drifted around senselessly doing my chorus.  Just feeling the passing of time and how I should re-act to it.  No thoughts but just flowing through the process and wondering what life is all about.  A bit of complex mood and a sense of longing to be contacted.

Thinking back a little. Regret to have taken some actions and to be mistaken by someone and she confronted me of some agenda which was not the case.  How can I be so malicious and trying to manipulate the feelings of others.  Just like getting a puppet on the string. I must be an evil if there is such intention.  Everything is my needs and not catering for the needs of others.

I wonder how such mis-interpretation can happen and  cutting a good and reliable friendship, It might not have been and let it be what it had unfold.  Live and lets live as I was troubled by these thoughts.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment