Friday, January 23, 2015

A make believe world

A make believed world...

Have you encountered with such person who lived in her own world and make up the whole story herself ?

Yes. I met one person like that to-night . A person who can praise God over and over again on the same thing. Telling those who have heard the story as if for the first time. Making all that is happening according to her interpretation and her own words . I wonder how a God fearing or God worshipping person can tell such lies.  I do not have bias against Christians but only against this particular person.

This is the second Mad person I have met in this week. These  people can be so deep rooted in their thinking and belief. They can kill if they are properly manipulated.  So much madness in them.

So convincing , so fake and a great liar. They are also desperadoes. I hope that they will change but they will never do as this is embedded in their genes.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment