Thursday, January 22, 2015

Coffeesmith at Jalan Karpal Singh Drive ,Penang

By chance, I have been to this coffee joint twice within  7 days, as I have to attend to a dinner and also to wait for my wife. 

The joint is quite nicely done and the coffee and hot chocolate and fruit juice is quite good and fresh.  But , the services is rather slow due to presence of many customers and alsoa group of young waiter and waitress.

I ordered hot coffee and sandwich on one occasion and the taste was rather good . In another occasion , I ordered flat white , a mixture of tea and coffee and it was quite nicely done and the taste was good.

This is one of the many coffee joints in the Penang island. I recommend my readers to visit the cafe but the place for parking is rather few and we have to search for parking lots most of the time.

The cafe is facing the sea and have a harbour view.

Enjoy the place and drinks and food.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment