Sunday, May 15, 2011

Compassions from Taipei

In quantum physic, space and time is infinite.  When you zoom down into the molecules to the protons, there is space between each minute particulars. A chair not a chair as the protons or atoms will be moving randomly and fluid. Some times, it appears and some times, it disappear. But, when you see the chair from the top of a skyscaper, you cannot see the chair and if you go higher and look down, the cahir will be a dot and it disappears. This the principle of quantum physics.  So, time is also infinite.

I was at a dinner tonight in a Taipei restaurant and most of the people are strangers in the room, I was sitting here and I try to sense the time. I will know the dinner will end in one or two hours and I was there during the start and the end  of the dinner. This is just a short time and in a quantum sense, it could be just a blink of an eye. Zoom, it is already in the past. There is no past, no future and no present,  I have told you that we have only the present but if we zoom in closely, into the minute seconds, by the time, you say you have the present, it is already done as time is fluid and moving.

It is so scary to reflect on what is happening around me. Everything is moving at extreme speed and changing around me. I could not hold it for a moment to enjoy it more as time slips through my fingers. So, taking each breath and hold it and let it go  in a slow and appreciating way and you will realize what I mean. You can hold your breath but you cannot hold passing time.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment