Friday, May 13, 2011

Quantum mechanics in our life

Yes, this is the last night for me to stay in Taipei. I could not sleep and feel like sharing my feelings with all of you , folks.  My trip have been informed to me many months ago and now , it is at the tail end of my trip.  Just now, I went to the biggest night market in Taipei  and it was raining. It was a very strange feeling because I would not have gone there if I choose  not to leave my dinner earlier and it was raining.  But, it just have to happen and I have to write about it to share it will all of you.

It was a yuppie night market will shops and shops of trendy clothing, shoes, hats and followed by one straight rows of little eateries. Local foods , tipbits , strange looking meats and parts.  The most is clothing shops managed by young Taiwanese girls and some calling you to come into their shops. It is a scene like the ancient brothels where the hostress will ask you to come it for a drink . Very much similar. It is located in a well connected back lanes and brightly lighted.

When I walk through the lanes, it was like walking through a tunnel of time and it has to happen and it  was  fated that I see these people at this time and at this place. It was like a scene in a movie and I was like the actor going through the actors and actresses in the back lanes.  It could be the first and the last time , I see them and they see me. This was a brief encounter in the rain. The scene is finished and each person moved on with their life.

This short space of time will never be there in a quantum leap. Why I say that is because if you are standing in a high tower with a telescope in  your hands, if you zoom it in on the back street you will see me but without the telescope, I would be like a dot of dust or maybe you can see me or see me not. What I am trying to tell you is that space is infinite and it never change and all the things that happen within the space is not there and it never exist. There is an eon in a space and a space in an eon, it depends how you look at it.  We are there and we are not there and depending on your perspective,

Just like the four days in Taipei and if I reach home to Penang , it does not exist anymore. It never had happen. Just imagine and grasp my message.  There is no past, no future and no present. If you break down the minutes into micro seconds, you are chasing against the time because it never stop and hence, there is no present. Everything is not static and evolving all the time. How do you hold it?  So, don't stop living and loving because time stops for no one

Namaste.

2 comments:

  1. it gets more confusing as i read through your article!!!...fortunately, i understand the last and also the bottom line.haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. VJ. Confusion is the start of an understanding. We should continue to seek clarity in midst of confusion until we understand.
    To understand space and time. Think of traveling. Before we travel , we take a long time to think about it. When we are traveling , space and time passed us. After the travel , we recap its' memories and run through the experience in micro seconds many times in waking times or dreams.
    This is life......all in a dream.

    Namaste.

    ReplyDelete