Monday, April 18, 2011

My friend, HK

I was in KL today and after a morning meeting , I wanted to see my old friend  HK. He has been very busy lately and did not called on me when he was in Penang. I sent him an sms to invite him for lunch and he accepted. We met in Hilton Sentul and had Tim Sum for lunch.

He was as fat as ever but abit sun-tanned and looks healthy. I enquire about his activities lately and he told me that he has having fun with  his girl friends.  He is dating a girl in Penang who was introduced by his friend in China. His friend was from Penang before going to China and this girl was his former girl friend and now he had a wife in China.  Anyway, HK was divorced and he has  one  girl and two boys. All of them have grown up. Now, he spends his time golfing and dating girls. I asked him what is his plans and he told me that he is just having a good time to jazz up his boring life.

The last time, I introduced a female friend to him in Penang and he told me that she looks like his sister. After that , I stop introducing girls to him. He likes young and petite girls when he is a six footer and have a heavy frame. Since, I know him , he has been restless and he seek sex to spice up his life. He told me that he must have sex before he grows old. This is his  hobby and past time.

On my way to the Hotel, I was in a taxi and the driver, who is an old man also brought up the subject of sex. He said that when he was young , he is hungry for sex and during his mid age, he struggles to get money to start a family and after having some money, he go seeking sex before his fire runs out. He is very open and frank about his life and he said most people behave this way.

Yeah, these stories make male appear like hunters and sex freaks. There is a joke about men and they think of having sex 90 percent of their time. As a man, I don't agree with the thinking . Yes, sex is important but it has to depend on the partner and the occasion. There are better things to do in life than only thinking of sex. This is only a moment of leisure and pleasure and it could spell trouble for some people for the rest of their life.

Some people can spend their time seeking love and sex and spend thousands to win the passion of  the girl of their choice at bars and night clubs.  HK told me that it is now very popular  in Kl to buy flowers for their chosen girls at night spots.  This gimmick have long been available in Penang. If a customer buy the flower and present to the girl, the girl will use the flowers to exchange for cash with the cashier. The flower is not for free, the customers have to pay to it before presenting it to the girls. Yes, there are many lonely man who have money to throw around and pays for the passion of the flower girls.

Some times, people use this way to relieve their stress and to spend their lonely hours. Other people drink heavily to forget their troubles and some choose to frequent Karoeke joimts to relieve their stress and pent up feelings. Others could be sex hunters to relieve off their sexual fantasies. There is nothing to judge and who are we to judge as long as this people are happy with their life style. This is their choice and if they can manage it without hurting other people , it should be alright. But, once they hurt others, then it is wrong.

These people could not find their answers in religion and like the saying goes " Tonight we get drunk  and tomorrow's trouble, we shall bear it tomorrow". Today, what is done is done.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment