Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Thai Massage at Kakikaki - No 25.

Wow, I had a wonderful massage yesterday to release my stress and body aches at the Kaki Kaki massage shop at Macalister Road near to the Penang Patani Road Traffic police station. Normally, the massage is done by the China masseur but there are two Thai expat in there and I have been using No 25 on a regular basis after No15 , my China masseur went on a CNY holiday back to China.

The experience have given me a "vow" impact as she give me a proper Thai massage with the various twisting , body rubbing moves which really bring my body to the edge. The edge of relaxation. 

Despite her minute size, she packs a power as she goes for my pressure points and each move makes me feel a relief from my stress. I think it could be coming from her daily practice of massaging that her finger points were powerful and yet comfortable. With her combination of twisting and massaging of the muscles, it is a immerse release of our stress and pushing our body to the edge.

It was a wonderful experience.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment