Thursday, February 9, 2017

My emotions

As I see my sister recovering so slowly and surely , my emotions are not controllable and now she can advance to a normal ward ,  I feel relieved but still worried and sad.  The doctor told me that they have done whatever they could do for her and now it depends on her for her own recovery. 

She can open her eyes and she can respond but the movement in your hands and legs are very slow and it could take awhile before she can be discharged.  But, it is very lucky that she has been able to progress to this stage.

I do not know why my energy is so low at times when I feel worried and sad.. It could be the negativity in me that sapped my energy..  I could not sleep well but I managed to catch up at times during the holiday breaks and the afternoon naps.  But , generally, I feel my world is gray. All the things are not going right for me. But, at times, I could stay positive and strong.  It is like a yo-yo moving up and down during the different time and occasion.  Yes, it maybe normal as our emotions rise or fall.

Life becomes very fragile. Now you are there and now you are in trouble or gone.  With a twist of fate or a snap of our finger.  On the fateful day, when I was talking to her , she looks tired and the next moment , she fell and now she is in this condition.  The brain scan or the spinal check revealed nothing is wrong with her. There was no damage but she is not getting her own function back as yet. The Doctor explained to me that the brain is a very mysterious organ and it is very unpredictable. One moment , it can be well and at times, it just don't work as you expected.  It looks like it depends on God and your own fate. 

What I can do now is to wait and wait for my sister's own strength to pull through and stay well.  I hope I could summon all the spiritual help I can get to make her well again.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment