Monday, January 9, 2017

why I care ?

My body is undergoing changes  and most of it is aging. The dental health, the blood sugar and the bouncy leg work ,etc.   In all aspect , it is aging and de-generating.  Why I should care ?  To live a healthy and good life.

Nobody can avoid aging but we can delay aging.  By eating well and living well, we are able to remain active and still doing most of the things we can do when we are young despite the ability to do the full round become less and less. Everything will finally go.

I have seen the older generation walk with a limp or drive exceptionally slow or moving around in pain.  I will try to avoid most of it and keep my body straight and my head held high as much as possible.  I am fighting against nature and if I leave it to nature, I will be aging faster and be slower faster.  That is why I care . 

The numerous supplements I am taking is to delay degeneration.  For the sex drive , I have not taken the blue pills despite it is going down hill. But, sex health is also very important as it gives vitality to the body and energy to the spirit.  It is also a matter of pride or self ego. How can I tell people that it takes a lot of motivation to pull it up and standing ? Haiyooo, malu lah.

Nevertheless,  we hold our balls and bear the pain when things in our body do work so well.   We have accept it gracefully and acknowledge the failures in our body.   It is only natural.

Why I care ?  for my own price and ego..

Time to let go.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment