Thursday, January 26, 2017

A shade of grey

Suddenly, my life enters a period of grey after my  beloved sister suffered a fall and go into a coma.  It has been more than 10 days and she makes only very small recovery.  My whole world was upside down as she was very close to me and we becomes each others guiding angel. I have lost my soul mate and I could not bear looking at her in that stage.

Her conditions goes up and down and I was so afraid to face each sessions with the Doctors.  I resorted to spiritual help for her and have gone into vows with Guan Yin , free live fishes and chanting to boost the spiritual health of my sister.  It is very expensive but money is not an issue but to help her to fight for her life is my top priority now. 

It happens so fast .. I was talking happily with her and the next moment, she fell when I just left for home two Saturdays ago. So fragile and certain .  Absolutely , I was not prepared for this happening. I struggled with my sadness, my emotions and my hurt but finally, I have to wake up and face the reality.. the reality of her in a coma stage.

I have came to know what is impermanence and nothingness in Buddhism.  In the common world, all of us believe that things will remained forever . For example , we sit in the same chair everyday and one day , the day broke and we fell down.  We will ask God why does this happen ?  Everything is undergoing changes and we did not notice or aware of it, until it finally broke.  All things are  undergoing changes and one day it will break and wither away. We are just blink to this fact. This also applies to human beings.

I am still in the grey area and struggling and please pray with me tor the LORD to give her a chance to revive herself.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment