Friday, January 27, 2017

To my dear sister

To my dear sister

I am writing directly from my heart . For the past 10 days , I saw you lying in your ICU bed motionless makes my heart sad and hurt . I just don't know how to help you apart from getting the Doctors to attend to you and with the nurses monitoring your progress .  Apart from that , I am useless while while my heart bleeds for you .

Each time , I see the Doctors they will tell me a different story . Some day you are better some day your condition become worst . Perhaps we have the notion that you should get better everyday and this is our hope .  Sometimes your condition remained unchanged and this happening also make us worry. Wake , my dear sister because we missed you so much.and we long to have a long talk with you like the good old days. Laughing , joking and having fun . I also shared a lot of my problem with you and you know most  my secrets .

CNY is so different without you as you have been able to hold everyone of us together for the first few days during the CNY.
Just wish for the good old days and where we can have the happy mood together .

Wake up , my dear sister and share the joy with us again .

Missing you a lot .

No comments:

Post a Comment