Monday, October 10, 2016

Thai massage at One Stop Mall at Pulau Tikus , Penang

I have seen a lot of interest in Thai massage on my blog and I would like to introduce the Thai Massage in Penang.  Recently, massage has been my regular routine as I aged and feel more lively after that.

We have many Thai massage places in Penang and there are two such Thai massage centers in the One Stop Mall in Penang.  Another pretty upmarket one is Thai Odessey  ie one in Gurney Plaza and one in Straits Quay.  There is also a reasonable Thai massage center in Lorong Selamat ie KRR. I was told by my Brother in law , that it is quite reasonable.

My preference is the massage of my back and buttock as I sit about 6 hours everyday at my desk and I need to massage my back and buttock to improve the blood circulations to my backside and leg.  In Thai Massage centre in One Stop Mall , there is a painting on the wall to inform us on the benefits of Massage.  One of the main benefit is to improve the immune system of the body and compliment the medicine to cure your illness.  By massage, it improves the benefits of the supplement or medicine to cure your illness.  

Actually, I could feel that a routine massage could provide a balance to your body by giving you back the agility and balance so that your body would not deteriorate or become hurtful.

So, enjoy the practice and for visitors , pls visit the few places for your leisure and good health.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment