Monday, October 3, 2016

My last week's happening

My friend have asked me how I want to spent my long weekend holidays. I told him that I just want to sleep , sleep and sleep.  He was surprised as usually people will travel on a long weekend. But, for me, it is a time to rest, detox and sleep .  To catch up with my lack of sleep.  Many friends joined me and agreed with me in whatsapp chat room Yeah, there must be many tired friends around.

However, I have to experience through the weekend . One experience was on sunday breakfast time where I met a friend who I have not met in the past years.  He was with his wife and he retired 10 years ago with his wife and he took up painting as his pastime, Yeah, after retirement , his appearance aged a lot and this is sometime I am worried about and how to spend my retirement years purposefully. I don't have an answer.

The next experience was that I met my high school football coach. He looks the same as he was in my high school years , trim and fit and he is still working in the mall. I think he should be about 65 years old but he looks young.  I think he must be still playing football or coaching in some club and he was once a state footballer. He used to practice football together and he was tough to himself during the practice.  He could still remember my name and I was shocked to see him at his fit self.

These two experience enlighten me of the way we should keep ourselves healthy and youthful.  It is all in the mind and also physically possible to be young forever. I have seen yogis who keep their top energy and live a active life until their ripe old age, Everything is possible.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment