Sunday, October 9, 2016

Age is not a number, it is real

My sister in law was with my family last weekend  and she aged so much and after hurting her back , she even walk or act like an old lady.  A few years ago, she told me that age is just a number but even after so much yoga exercise, there is no stop to aging   It is for real.

Last night , I met my classmate who I have not seen 20 years ago and I was shocked at the sight of him He is bald , his eye brows has turn white and he looks really old.  He and his wife have adopted many children, They love kids, He starts to talk about old times and it was really good to see him

He is not the only one I met and I also met another friend for past 10 years last sunday and he really aged like my friend I saw last night,  There is no escape, I am becoming like them . Old , bald and haggard, This is for real,

For me , I have experienced different  body pain for the first time . My eyes could just felt very painful  and with double visions, my eyes is so tired that the pain spread to my right arms and I could just experienced some sudden pain and this goes away after a short while. I do not have such experience before and I went for a check up at a clinic and the Doctor told me that it is a sigh of old age.  My muscles will start to deteriorate at different parts of my body and it will caused such sparms of pain. It may get old with age,

I have stop practicing Tai Chi for a few months and I will have to resume soon to provide my the flexibility and balance  The slow motion movement maybe appropriate now to keep me alive and well. Yeah, it is time to let go and consolidate my investments and slow down to handle a slow life as I aged.

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment