Sunday, October 30, 2016

Rain, rain, rain . Here comes the flood

Rain, rain , rain . Here comes the flood.

On last Saturday, it was raining cats and dogs for the whole day and the night before ie Friday night until the area near my house was flooded . I know that there was no flood like this nature for about 20 years ago, when my mother's house flooded with water up to my chest . As I waved my way to my mother's house , I could fell the strong undercurrent sweeping my feet . It was a scary incident . This time it was not as bad but the roads out of my area was flooded and people and vehicles could not go through and has caused a massive jam.

Now I know that the state government have been asking for a RM350 million funding to alleviate the flood situation since 2008 and it has been delayed until today for political reasons.
This is only a fraction of the 1MDB's financial failures and this is dirty politics to deny the funding to Penang. What has these chinese parties ie MCA , Gerakan have been doing ? Only knows how to bark and listen to their political masters .
Useless idiots and parasites and only roaring their ugly heads when election time comes around . Really useless barking dogs and have the face to hang around and make all the nasty and stupid remarks . 

This is the voice of an angry man who is a tax payer and wish to demand the rights of a citizen whose environment have been threaten. Hope these idiots understand the law of karma . Reap what you sow , idiots.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment