Sunday, April 17, 2016

My path

My path in the past  have been rather common. I went to  various schools before completing my professional exam in college and I started to work. I joined the American MNCs for about one half year and I moved on  to a Hong Kong -Japanese textile company and stay there for 38 years already and I belong one of the long serving staff in the Company.

For my personal life, I got married after a few relationships for already 30 years and both my wife and myself is near our retirement age. Looking back our life path have been very common and millions have past through this similar path. So , nothing to shout about and we are a normal family.

Life is like a plate of plain rice and it has wondered through many years and in detail, there are moment of personal achievements in my career but it is like a few sparks in a long journey.

At this age with 2/3 of my life gone, it is down to the twilight years and master the age of letting go and slip into eternity. Of course, age is just a number and I will try to maintain my health and energy to live on until my final days. At this age, I have to contribute something back to society because I have enjoyed my life with the support of the society like helping the next generation to build up their career, help those business minded people to build up their business and to plant tress to appraise the environment and to do charity to share my merits with the aging population or the lesser beings. This my path and I should complete it before moving on.

Life is evolving and we are uncertain of what will happen in the future and we can only plan to give back as much as possible to the civilization.  There no point holding on it materially and it cannot on to the next life.  What I profess to do is to let go and share it with society and the people we love,

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment