Thursday, April 7, 2016

Changing faces

I was driving past my friend/s house which located along a busy road and I saw all the cars were gone and also the sign board for his business . I was shocked as my wife have still some unfinished biz with his wife. So, I called him and there was no response.

He returned my call and he was speaking so loud on the other side and telling me he chased out his tenant as he wants to increase the rental of his house and he offers to rent out his house for RM8000 per month and he has turned down an offer for RM7000; He starts blaring away that he has bought a house for RM2 million and he wants to sell his old house along the busy road for RM2,9 million and he almost sold it for RM3 million abt a year ago but it was not successful,

He told me that he is a top sales person in public mutual and his name always appears in the paper and he asked me whether I saw the new of his merits and pride in the newspaper . I wish him good luck and promised to call him again.

The purpose of my telling this story is that even as his age of 65 years old , he is still so boastful and greedy. How much m oney does he want ? When you have more than whare at you need, it is just greed . The greed of getting more money and this is the human nature.\\

There are a lot of people like who follow the jones and want to compete against each other for wealth , health and frame. What are all these achievements ? Nothing , simply nothing and only illusions. Maybe , it is their pashsion to be better than others and this is their purpose in life. simply want to be the best if not better.

When things gets excessive , it becomes a waste, If you see the proper perspective  It is not a waste of their achievements but a waste of the life pursuing their achievements. There is a better to live their life instead of chasing for something excessive which in the end have no purpose and vvalue, Just like when you eat your dinner, if you eat too much it makes you want to vomit  or fill congested up. It no more the need to eat but overstuffing of food in you which in the end is damaging to your health. If you look into this perspective , you will understand what I mean. Over eating is a waste and eating enough is the best option.

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment