Monday, April 11, 2016

Diabetic ? Scary !

I was alarmed when the Doctor say my sugar level was high... I have not felt anything except some rashes. Where I cannot tell you ? Hahaha .. start to wonder ? naughty thoughts yeah .. in the ass maybe ? hehehe.   I should not be alarmed as my both parents were diabetic and it is in my family.  Yes, it is an illness and I have to accept it ., No point try to be an ostrich hiding my head in the sand and exposing my butt to be kick on.


Yes, high sugar level . So what should I do ? Yes, I must reduce it to a normal level if not, nasty things will happen like stroke, blindness and rashes as fungus gathers.  Of course, by managing our diet than everything will be okay or keep my nasty lifestyle and consume medication to control . There is no three ways about it.  Just diet or medication and that is it . Can exercise help ? yes, of course, I can go for exercise to control it and live out of my life style.


Things have to change when I know what is happening to me . But coming to think about it , I have been dieting .. I have been drinking a lot of juice , abstain from alcohol, abstain from seafood , taking oats in the morning and eating diabetic rice for dinner.  The only time I am exposed is during lunch which I eat a lot of noodles and white rice.  But, come to think about while rice is also not so much but I eat a lot of fish, veggie and meat. Now, If I throw away the meat, it is only veggie and fish .. What have life become ?  Wow, am I eat to live or live to eat.  But there can be a third option in this case, I can balance it. Most of the time is eat to live and once a while, live to eat and let go of my diet.


Life have its turns and like I say at 62 , all the things are falling apart,  Yes, literally, falling apart , I meet a customer just now during lunch and he is 63.  He has gone through a stomach surgery for cancer, his hairs are all white, his body shrink and he is puffy and look frail. Life is like that , we can delay it but it will come soon as time passes.


How can we not die ? Everybody die at the appropriate time due to old age.   The rich and famous have to go this way and there is no other way.  hahaha. 


Wei, wake up and be aware... the time is running and the end will come.  Sure.


Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment