Wednesday, February 18, 2015

The year of the Goat -2015

The year of the Goat -2015

It will be a year to content with especially the fall of the crude oil price, the sluggish global economy, the lack of consumer spending , financial problems in certain countries across the world ie Russia and Greece.
However,there are some places or some people may enjoy good fortunes.
There  will not be 100% bad.

For those in bad times, you will have to endure it while those in good times, please enjoy it.  The good and bad fortunes will be moving around . For some , there are more good times and for some less. Just don't ask why? The explanations will be plentiful and my advise is to enjoy it or endure as it comes. Like I say life is uncertain while death is certain. 

This morning I heard of a colleague who just complain of severe stomach pain and passed away. I was talking to him recently when he was fetching me to the airport. He was joking with me and e had a few good laughs. It was a shocking news to me at this CNY.

Last Sunday, I have attended a wake for my sister's mother in law and she also have the same occurrence. She died of heart failure.

Even at this auspicious day, I have to pray for my deceased colleague. May he rest in peace.

For all of us, don't struggle with your past , let it go and live well. For me, I want to live to live for my remaining life and taking each day as a bonus. When things are less, we will appreciate it more.

Namaste.



No comments:

Post a Comment