Saturday, February 21, 2015

A bumpy start to the Goat Year - 2015

A bumpy start to the Goat Year

On the eve's dinner , I eat too much nuts and mushroom and it tipper my uric level and caused a gout attack on my left leg joint. The paint starts on the first day of the new year , causing me difficulties in movement and feverish feelings. It was really a painful start.

On the first day night , my mirror on my front wind screen of my car broke off from the wind screen . I have to try fixing it up with taps but it holds up only temporary because it's weight . 
It was frustrating as I have to travel to KL the next day.

Nevertheless, I was successful I driving to KL using the left and right mirror. I was hopping mad as this was considered a major defects. By the way, my pain from my gout was till troubling me while I was driving to KL.

The trip to KL was not a present thing and the main purpose is to visit my cancer sicken sister in law. She looks frail and weak . The only thing we can do is to provide some company to her.

Suddenly , I realized that there was a lump on my lower gum. I think it was too much fried food and lack of sleep due to the gout pain in my joint. I have to drink lots of water to cool down my body and relief the lump.

On the third which is today, my gout and the lump in my gum is getting better . I wanted to sent  my car to the Nissan service centre to fix my mirror.
It took me one and half hour to the KL town to be told by the Nissan service supervisor that it cannot be fixed and for that five minutes , I have to drive another one and a half hour back to the place I stay in KL. It was because of the screwed up by the GPS . The GPS could be a problem but yet we cannot live without it.

Despite all these problems , I know that the remaining year will get better .

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment