Sunday, February 15, 2015

A day trip to KL

Trip to KL

The next seven days will be a busy week for me having to travel to Kuala Lumpur twice. Starting today is a day trip to attend a wake for my sister's mother in law.

Thinking of the few hours of driving makes me shiver with driving fever and having to sit a few hours in the car on a to and flo trip. It will take about 5 hours on each way.

Day driving for me if okay but driving will be a problem because age is catching up and by 9pm , my eyes will be very tired. I have brought my daughter with me and hopefully she will do the driving during the night.

My heart is heavy carrying with me the burden of driving my sister , brother and daughter safely on the trip. Luckily,
I managed persuade a nephew to follow and to drive back to Penang on the return leg.

When I arrived back in Penang , it was a relief and I was able to relax.

Hope all of you also have an event free Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment