Friday, May 23, 2014

A pause, a break and a stop

I was feeling edgy this morning.  From the traffic , at the office and at meetings, it was a rush and it pumps up my bad mood.  I was angry at something and everything. At the cars that rushes in without queuing on the way to work, my sexy secretary who rush me through my job,  my Friday reporting and rushing to meetings and missing meetings. What a whole mess.

Luckily, I have a break , a pause and stop during lunch.  Talking nonsense and making noise to relieve my tension and I know I was recovering.  I also take a short break in-between rushing jobs and sit down to reflect on what have happen.

My mood is a runaway feeling and if we do not address early, it would lead us astray and turning into a worst scenario.  There is a saying " positive thoughts attracts positive things " and this is the law of attraction.  If you look at MAS, with the missing MH370, the next thing happen is that the brake gear  malfunction and the latest happening is that one of MH plane was hit by lightning and caught fire on the way to Langkawi and now so many analysis that the Company will go bankrupt and its share will fell to 5 Ringgit cents and all sort of speculation.  So, one bad things lead to many bad things to come. " Ang Kong Por Pi"...in Hokkien , may the GOD bless us.

It is important that we can turnaround our mood and break the streak and the thought.  If we turn it around fast, we will be happier and live longer. 

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment