Sunday, May 11, 2014

A weekend trip to Langkawi

My weekend visit to Langkawi

I flew in on late evening flight on Friday to Langkawi via airAsia   There were many visitors on the same flight and it was almost full . Then I realized that it is the same happening on.  Friday . visitors will fly in for a Langkawi weekend and return on Sunday and back to work on the Monday. It is so relax and refreshing to go on a non-routine weekend.

After getting on the flight I dosed off and when I woke up , there was an announcement that the flight have landed. I did not fell anything special and it was like waking up from a 30 minutes afternoon nap.

After reaching the airport in. Langkawi, my daughter May came to pick us up and sent us to a hotel in canang . This canang road is filled with many chalets,hotel and restaurants . After checking in to a drive in hotel, we went to a Chinese seafood Restaurant . The taste was good and the seafood was fresh. It cost about 40 RM per person. We rest early for the night .

Next morning , we went for a local breakfast and after that we went to Kuah town and my wife and daughter went on a shopping spree.  There were so many leather bags on sale and duty free chocolates. We spend about four hours there and we eat at old town cafe before going to a car wash to clean up the dirts in my daughter's car. She hasn't been cleaning her car after going to Langkawi.

We moved into another hotel near Lagunna resort as it was nearer to Danna Hotel where my daughter work. In the evening , we celebrated Mother's Day at a fine dining dinner at Danna Hotel. We ordered beef, Chicken and and salad . The hotel provide a bottle of wine and a cake to celebrate Mother's Day for my wife. She was so happy and I was glad. My daughter who works there was also serving us. Finally, I realized that she has gone up and she was very professional and matured. Her manager told us that we have good and fine daughter and I was very happy listening from. Stranger praising . No doubt she has gone up.

We left the hotel with her and I was very happy and glad of the good time we have so far. We reach our hotel pretty late and we went off to sleep happily.

The nex day , we woke up and my daughter took us to maritius Pelanggi , a sister hotel of Danna hotel for lunch . We moved around the hotel and enjoy the beauty and the natural setting of the hotel. It was a beautiful hotel full of nature . We had a Mother's Day lunch at the restaurant . My wife ordered a olio olio , a pizza , a salmon and a lamb chowder. My daughter enjoyed the lamb while we shared the rest if the food among us. The taste was okay while the price is reasonable ie about 60 RM per person.

At 1pm, we left Langkawi and in the same manner , I took a 30 minutes nap and we are back in Penang。,it was a hassle free tracks for my family and I will going back more frequently in the future.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment