Wednesday, September 27, 2017

life is too short

I watched a video on my face book and this old guy was on a 1st date with his girl friend and he said that life is too too short.  We gets old with a blink of an eye and next month , we fall dead.

He told that his wife have passed away seven years ago and his son much earlier due to bleeding in the brain after a football match.  Now, he is tried to find another mate to pass his remaining years before he die.  He looks back and tell his girlfriend that he has lived his life in full and there should not be any regrets.  The bad things is that we die with regrets most of the time for unfulfilled wishes .

Yeah, after looking at the video ,  I could feel that life is really very very short and it seems that I was young yesterday and now , I am old and getting older very soon.

I wonder whether I have lived my life in full and without regrets. But , until now , I have regrets and there is no way  I can turned the clock back and relive it with a difference. There is no second change now. I can only live and live forward and try to accomplish what I have not done and find my passions to complete it.

Like I mentioned before  days , turn into weeks and weeks turn into months and then years and we passes on. There is no choice and the end is the same for all.  We come with nothing and go with nothing. Only memories are left behind for a short while.

It does matter what is good or bad or right or wrong . It is a matter of perceptions.  What his heavan or hell, it is matter of perceptions and brain washing by the people or books around us.  Everything is an illusion and fake. What we live is real in the current month.

Lets live, eat , sleep and love well.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment