Monday, October 9, 2017

Yeah, I have been missing

What is happening to me and my blog ? I have been missing for weeks or month .  Yeah , just too busy with my work and my life.  Have to balance a lot of things after the Penang Bridge was on maintenance and I have been leaving early for work and reaching home late after work.  What kind of life having to be stuck on the bridge for 30 minutes to an hour or two at crawling pace ? Much displeasure as I can assure you.

Balance of life is very important , spreading our time evenly for work , pleasure and rest .  Much less time now as the days become shorter with so much happenings around me. Where has all the spare time gone ? or am I focusing on more small things ? Nevertheless, when things are getting less ie no of remaining years , there are more urgencies to do our things in our bucket list. 

Oh , how I wish to get back all the lost times and to start all over again but there is no panic, just a lot of wasted days and wasted nights when I am young.  Is this my regrets ? yet it is not . 

Have seen my sister getting better through the past months but yet she still have not gone back to reality with us.  She is still trapped in her lost world.  When I look at her , I feel my heart break and my tears swell.  With a slight change of fate, she is lost into her own world .  I have strong hope for her to break through and come back to us in this real world but each time , she remained trapped.  I have been praying and asking GOD to let her come back to this real world but to no avail.  This is her path now or forever and we will need to see whether she can break out. It all depends on the path of her life now.  We cannot do much except to wait and be good to her in the meantime.

All those people around her have gone back to their own life and leaving her as a well " cared for" life after paying their share of the expenses.  To see her or not to see her , makes no difference now as she is trapped in her own world while we are trapped in our lives.  There is no difference and one of the monk who saw my sister told me that she is better of in her own world and do not accumulate anymore sins in her life and only let her own karma to unfold her path.

Well , everything is fated and let it be .. this is the only way I can explain my lost track.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment