Sunday, September 10, 2017

Monday, monday & monday

Many Mondays have passed but Mondays keep coming.  It is only a date for us to identify it is Monday or it can be called another day or just another day. However, Monday is more difficult to pass , it is a day after a weekend and it is to start another week before another rest day. Wow, the start of the whole week.

For me, I have had my massage on Friday and on Sunday.  The pain normally come on the next day of Sunday and it is Monday.  I have been at it for a few weeks now since I took my sister for the massage.  For some MNCs , it could be a rest day because last Saturday was our King's birthday and it should have been replace with an off day today.

The day started off as normal except the big maintenance work on the bridge.  Thinking of an additional 3 hours of traveling everyday to and from work really upsets me.  My wife was quite lucky because the maintenance work on the bridge just started as her office moved to Penang Island.  It was really tiring traveling alone with all the jams.  Haizzz, it is for another year and not days or weeks or month ... A year..

I believe this madness of having to queue and jam to and flow on the bridge could be normal after a while and that is my hope . Otherwise, it will be moody days in the coming year.

The treatment of silence is very torturing as if that we have to stop talking for a total of three hours or more for a day.  Working without talking is not like not working without talking. The silence and quietness will wear us down and bring us to a boring status of our mind. Of course, we can choose to talk on the phone but how long can we talk on the phone..It is sickening as well , right?

Wow, a Monday plus a massive jam from and to work will be tiring and boring.   How can we pass our time on the bridge ?


Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment