Friday, December 18, 2015

emotions, our life

Most of the time ,our life is controlled by our emotions  we leashed out at things which we don't like and make a scene to show our displeasure.. Is it necessary ?  If we know that our emotions is taking over , we should arrest at its bud and turning it around and make ourself more composured. to What is the point of making everybody unhappy and in turn, make ourself unhappy and ungrateful.

I always tell my friends that if we are sad, we should watch a happy or listen to a happy story or music. It will definitely change our status of our mind and also change our composure,

A few days ago, I tried to follow this patch. I was abit restless after the death of my sister in law.  I turned to the youtube Chinese harp music and I felt so serence after hearing the sound of the harp. and flute.  It is so peaceful and the music lifted my mood. 

Another time, I was upset and I turned to Harrid Iskandar , the standing comedian and after watching his youtube, I was much better and realszed that why should we let our mood or emotions control us.  We can turn it around as this is our choice , our life and our decision. We are not a robot man.

It is very true and it is a good experience to adopt this treatment to our wounded soul and mind.  Believe me , we are the master of our soul , our body and our mind. Nothing is impossible and it is up to us.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment