Sunday, September 20, 2015

On the way to work....

This morning, I woke up thinking that I must change my routine to freshen up myself and I did a simpler reshuffle of my routne after taking bath.  I could not change much as I have brush my teeth first then I take bath . I could not take bath first and brushed my teeth as it was took big a change and it was a bit illogical. I could not wear my uniform first before I wear my underwear or my shorts. So , the change can only be minimal.  I could eat my breakfast first before my bath but it took too much an effort having to go downstair to to it. It only happens on Saturday or Sunday or a public holiday.

I wonder how to change my routine to make my life more exciting . Can the small change in routine spike up my life ?

On the way to work, many thoughts went through my head as I drove on auto-pilot.  After so many years of driving , it has become an in build routine for me to drive without thinking or thinking of other things . My eyes have remained on focus but the thoughts flying in and out.

I wonder what I will do this weekend , going to KL on Thursday and coming back on saturday and what I will do when I retire from work. I will operate a morning English breakfast for my friends and offerred them discounts so that I can keep in touch with them. Through the weekend , I have met a few friends who is talking on imigrating to Australia and a mutual friend taking about taking a easier life.  Yeah, I met two friends over the weekend and this make me wonder how they are taking their life through the journey.

By no time, I have reach my office with these thoughts going through my head. It is just a routine and this process will continue to occupy my head and my thinking until the end. I have suddenly draw myself to the song " Beijing , Beijing by Wang Feng and one of the lyric says " I have been going through the streets with a heavy heart as I have laugh and cried during my stay there. One day , I hope I will be buried there and be forgotten ".

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment