Sunday, September 20, 2015

My God ! It is Friday

My God ! It is Friday

During my happy days , when it is Friday . I would cry out and yell " thank God it is Friday as I have two days of rest. Nowadays , when there is much things to do, we need more time and hope the day can pass by slower. It is really an irony in life as our needs change place.

I have always say that " one inch of time is worth one inch of gold but one inch of gold cannot buy one inch of time. It is true that time can be so precious when we need it.

The days are getting shorter as we struggle through life and as more responsibilities or things to get done. One week can be a day or a month can be a week.

For the young , they want to get older faster or the middle age wants time to move faster so that they earn more or be more successful but those in old age wants the day to be longer and the months to move slower. But length of time is the same in whichever age group but the feel of time is not the same for everyone.

God is fair but the needs and the wants makes the different for everyone. This awareness is very important for us to accept the facts of life.

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment