Tuesday, September 22, 2015

A bleak morning

It was raining heavily suddenly in the morning and to my surprise , there was lesss traffic on the road.  It seems like today is a public holiday but it is not and the public holiday is tomorrow.

With the heavy rain, it clears away the haze but put on a greyish mood. A greyish mood is like a blue monday and it set a tone for a slow down in activities . 

In my mind was the thought of an accident of the Mat Rampit which was reported yesterday.  It was an eerie thought with a pile up which killed 5 riders on a speeding spress.  One of the rider was cut into two and the scene must be in terrible stage. I kept asking myself why, why do they need to risk their life like this ? It must be a challenge between death and life that thrills them to get the kick. Wasted life .

Apart from this , my mind was empty like the greyish color. It must be on auto pilot again as the car passes the roads to my factory. Yeah, like a zombie.

I have been through many of such greyish days and it will get lifted when I start to work and after a cup of coffee in the early morning. Life goes on and it is another working day.

I have to lift off now .... back to work.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment