Monday, September 28, 2015

Don't worry, be happy

This lyrics were part of a famous song who inspire people to be happy and don't worry.  It falls into an article which says that happiness is  not dependent. Happiness is free and is within each person and you can be happy for no reasons.

In our life , we link happiness to an achievement, an occasion or somebody or something.  We must have a reason to be happy.  Why ? Why do we linked happiness to an event or depending on something. This is part of our education or experience in life which instil this thought that happiness should be linked to something.  To be happy all the time and not based on something is crazy to most people . To smile, joke and laugh without a valid reason is madness to most people . Why ?

I showed my blog to my staff , Vanese and she laugh saying that at such age , I am still blogging.  These activities is for young man or women.  I want to tell no, as long as I am happy blogging, I will blog. Why age can be an hinderance ? Age is a number but in actual fact, we grow old as we age.
Why at 60 over , I still can joke , laugh and have fun ? why should I look serious for everything ?
Happiness is free, it is within one self and we can be happy at any time or anywhere or for anything or nothing.  Break from your fixed mind  and let your happiness grow and take control of you . Let it go like a bird out a cage , let them fly  anywhere and everywhere  and let happiness flow without restriction... let it flow and let it go......

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment