Saturday, May 30, 2015

The faces are going ....

The faces are all going .... Today, I went with my daughter M to a furniture shop selling wooden doors and I thought I know the lady in-charge which I have dealt with her 5 years ago. I know her shop was burn down before and it was rebuild again. The clerk in charge told me that she passed away two years ago after I asked for her. She has died of Cancer. I was taken aback and have to recompose myself for awhile. Woh! Another acquaintant have passed on. I think she is about 40 years old . I feel people in the generation above me and some below me have gone on their way and each time I heard about a passing , I became more aware of the nature of life and Buddha's teaching of birth ,old age ,sickness and death. Everybody have to go someday and when there is death, there is life. If we live forever , it will be a torture. So why we have to make a fuzz at imperfections surrounding us. Everything is just an illusion. Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment