Friday, May 15, 2015

Anger in me .

Last night I was aggitated as my wife left her office late and we were late for yoga.  We have been consistently late for our yoga session and this aggitated me and I raised my voice to her. I felt bad after that but I know time will heal. Both of us have very little conflicts except over my driving and her lateness in observing time.

Another thought troubling me is the condition of my sister in law. She has gone through chemo three times for her Cancer treatment and she stopped the fourth time and see other treatment and the latest CT scan showed that her cancer have spread to the lungs and the cancer have came back more stronger. We have been trying to pursue her to continue her chemo but she is stubborn and now , it has come back worst. The feeling of helplessness overcame me.

For my work, my able assistants in my office were querreling among themselves and sending out emails to warn against each other. It has gone into the extend that it has become face-off situation. I have to stopped it and I voiced my frustration this morning to my assistants and they took it very badly.  I also feel very bad having to tell them off.  They were angry with me but what can I do ? I cannot be taking sides right ?

These are the little little things that is troubling me and I could feel my anger getting out of control.  I know and I am aware but words just come out frankly and I know that some words could not be said at all. This is the beauty of life is that our mind and our heart is trying to control each other. The words gets out faster than our mind's attempt to refine or stop the words.  It was just auto-pilot.

Anyway , it is friday and there is a weekend to rest myself  and calm down.  Yeah, times will be better with time.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment