Tuesday, May 12, 2015

May's Place , Pulau Tikus. Penang.

Now youngsters have their own dreams. During my time, we were told to study hard and after graduating from the University , we need to get a job first and start to earn on our own and live on our own.  That was the advise which was pumped into me and that is what we do and this the norm in our life. But, nowadays, it is different.

My daughter graduate from College with a diploma in culinary arts and all my peers and friends told me that it is not necessary for her to get a degree for such streams. They all told me that what she need is experience . So, my daugther work in a few hotels  ie 3 months here and 4 months there in a Langkawi and I told her to come to back to Penang.   Yes, she did came back but at the same time, she took almost a year's leave to wonder around and travelling . She became a professional traveller as her interim job.

After a few months, she told me that she want to  open her own cafe and she seems deem passionate about it and it is now in progress. What is the name ?  May's Place and serving fusion food. I have heard about fussion music and it was almost like jazz but with "wah wah" sound and electric guitar sound.  Fussion food ? yeah, it is a mixed food  with western - asian blending and 'chuk choi" or mixed food ingredient.  Okay, the taste was very good and I have been convinced that she can earn a living by herself now.  But, it is a lot of hardwork which I told her and she needs to struggle for her own business.

So, finally, May's Place will coming soon at 413, Pulau Tikus Road, Penang on the 1st floor.  It will be a small and cozy place and everybody will know everybody and it will be very personal. 

So , all you readers must support , okay ???

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment