Monday, April 13, 2015

Swearing and cursing

Last saturday, I missed a step on the five foot way and I landed sitting very hard on the concrete floor . I started swearing with four letter words and F... everything on the way.  This morning, a car just change lane and almost hit me and I start cursing and swearing at those " bastards " inside my car.

Suddenly, I realized all these swearing is for who ? It makes no sense as the first incident , it was my fault as I have lost concentration despite the uneven steps and the next incident, I was swearing inside my car and the driver of the car that almost hit did not hear it. Yes, all these cursing and swearing is actually to release the frustration inside us. The anger which we leashed out is just to pacify our own internal re-action as if that we have hurt the other party but actually, it is just like an imagination or punching in the air out of frustration.

All these swearing and cursing can be very crude and hurting to the years as we shout and curse their mothers and fathers who have no part in the incident which upset up.  Sometimes, we f....k them and shout out our vulgar or personal parts which have no bearing to the curse and no meaning at all.  This is a crazy world where we say what we don't mean to do but just to satisfy our ownself.

A lot of nonsense and rubbish words is use to please ourself in time of anger which absurd and in fact,. can hurt us in return.  It is really a crazy , crazy world which can be illogical and meaningless. But , it does the trick to reduce our anger.

What a wonderful and mad world.

No comments:

Post a Comment