Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Meditation practice - Simply Meditation

I have read a lot on the subject and I have practice according to the recommended way in meditation. Since young, I have the urge to meditate in my room and my sisters and mum always warned me not to " run fire " during the practice.  " Run fire" is a hokkien dialect which means that the energy in our body becomes uncontrollable and it runs all over us. We become mad.

Last sunday, I saw this happy to an indian lady when we were doing the "OM" meditation. She was hopping up and down and she was singing to the music of the universe.  Luckily, she calm down towards the end of the session.

This is the second time , I saw somebody become uncontrollable and this happen many years ago, when I accompany my beloved mun-in-law to a christian prayer session . The session was conducted by a Negro female pastor and she told us that Jesus was in the room and she asked us to feel him or his presence.  Suddenly, there was so much halelluyah being called out and people start falling down on the mat laid by the helpers at the meeting.  It was expected and it is so electrifying to some of the believers that they faint or keep suspended in their emotions lying down.  But , to me I feel nothing . I could not feel the presence of GOD.

A few days ago, my wife told me that her sister or my sister in law went to the similar session in KL and she was called on stage and she also fainted during the prayer session.  She looked suspended as recorded in a video by my brother in law. I think this phenomena is a mass pychology impact on the believers.  He believed and they felt it.  But to the non believers , there was a block to the feel of GOD. My sister in law told her family members that she feel lighter.

I think the re-action of the Indian lady at the "OM" session is also the same ie the law of attraction. If we believe , it will happen and this is the power of belief.

Recently, I enrolled in a meditation class which is known as " Simply Meditation " and the teacher was trained in Germany and it is not related to any religion. It is purely a   mediation practice based on simple logic.  It is just to concentrate on our breath ie in and out and apply a practical way to slow down the breath. The longer and longer time to hold one breath , slow down the heart beat and calms the mind. The practice have to be done constantly to make it part of our daily life. I think the practice really help me to focus and meditate and I could sleep much better,.

To all the universal masters or GODs or creator, live and lets live in a happy , calm and peaceful way.  Love and peace.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment