Monday, April 6, 2015

A fear syndrome

There is a saying " our life depends on 10% of what happen to us but 90% depends on our re-action to the 10% life changing events.  Yeah, life is how we look at life and our choice of re-acting to it. Every decision will be life turning event as our patch with change with each decision. Just like the patch in our jouney.

If we decide to turn right, it will end up in a different road and if left, it can be the opersite of right or if you decide to walk straight or turn back . Each choice have a different patch in life. You can have a different career, wife , children and a whole lot of things will change. This is the mistery of life.

I have read a book which teach me about the different path in our life. The journey less travelled and tippering point in life. Another book teach me that we have to breath all the time and in some case, we stopped breathing and yet we are not aware.  My friend told me that a lot of people suffered heart attack or stroke while they are asleep due to the stoppage in the breathing.

Last nite , I woke up early and  I realized that I was only breathing on one side of my nose as the other side was blocked. I could that my body was heating up as my blocked nose was on the left side. Both sides of our nose must be breathing as it will balance the air coming into my body.  The right is hot and the left is cold.  So, both nose have a harmonizing impact and balance up the temperature in the body. Immediately, I cleared up the left nose and my body became more balance and my body beame normal instead of getting hot.

Then the fear of sudden death came into my mind. If I have not realized and aware that my nose is blocked and I cannot breath properly, could it trigger a heart attack or a stroke ?  Panic sets in and I feel very uneasy to sleep while the fear grip hold of me. I slowed down my breath and regained the control over my fear as I counted my breath very slowly.

Luckily, I woke up and realized the interruption in my breath but actually, the body will tell me if I cannot breath as it will trigger my wake up mechanism. However, if we have only a small amount of air breathing it , it may be damaging to our body as we can continued to slee0p in the suppressed conditions.

Nevertheless, life is unpredictable and only death is certain.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment