Sunday, April 26, 2015

Dance, let the lady dance

Dance in the rain

Lately , it has been raining in the evening and there bad jams on the streets. Going out for dinner becomes a hassle and my family members have rejected my offer for dinner outside. I have the same feelings about the jams and it makes me edgy and frustrated . This is normal but I think we should change the thoughts and defeat the rain or pour fire to the rain instead of imprisoning us at home.

In my previous article , I mention of a story about this old women who was suffering from arthritis and moving around was very painful. But she choose to fight the pain and continued with her normal life doing her daily chorus. She has this advise " if we live within our limits in life, we are not living but a living dead ". There is not much difference with being alive or dead.

Like I always say life is full of choices and we choose to live live a zombie or to real live , it is all within us and we do not need to find any answer to do otherwise.

So live and live . Do whatever you want in whatever circumstances and learn to dance in the rain. There is nothing wrong in dancing I the rain. Don't worry about what other people is thinking and that is not important.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment